Friday, July 20, 2007

Metallic Taste In Mouth, Creamy Cm "¿¡Adiós cruel world!?"

With this phrase first, and thinking about its meaning, ie, "In truth the world is cruel? Which brings me to answer that, yes, because this phrase is very old, almost archaic.
The listeners in the movies and say "Oh, God! Is to kill and not think about it with the seriousness of the case but with characteristic sarcasm. Think of the phrase over sized and makes me think that the world has always been so, or whenever the man felt rejected by this at some stage of his life. Yume once heard to say it in school, I think, in essence, he meant, after all his life has not been easy, maybe that's why now that Nathaniel is his "pen-pal" take very well.
Before, when I was in tomsville and I said, we gotta go ... I felt sad and alone and that the world was running out, leave my friends, school, Yume, everything was a drastic change and I remember I did not feel anything for him but what hurt me was Jacob, our relationship summer, the last thing that happened between us, everything ... I mean ... when I was practically drooling for him. and depressed me thinking about how lonely it was my fate .... and I remember listening to this song ....

Jesus Christ, that's a pretty face
The kind you'd find on someone That Could Save
If They Do not put me away
It'll be a miracle Do you

believe you're missing out? That
Everything good is happening somewhero I divide and pull apart
Cause my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark
This ship went down in sight of land

And at the gates does Thomas ask to see my hands?
I know you're coming in the night like a thief

But I’ve had some time alone to hone my lying technique
I know you think that I’m someone you can trust
But I’m scared I’ll get scared and I swear I’ll try to nail you back up
(everyone now)
So do you think that we could work out a sign
So I’ll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try
I know you're coming for the people like me
But we all got wood and nails
tongue tied in hate factories

We all got wood and nails
tongue tied in hate factories
We all got wood and nails
And we sleep inside of this machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment