Friday, December 12, 2008

How To Make Zen Furniture The magic crisis

I do not know if I ever mentioned that I read more forums I participate. In fact, I read a few in which I'm not even registered (usually because I have nothing to say). And register it on purpose to get the rag of a topic that you do not agree I think something a little touch, I'm Taking it to Livejournal.

crisis, ladies and gentlemen. The wicked crisis hitting economies around the world, has a weak point. And they have discovered in a geek forum, no less:

THE CRISIS IS THERE BECAUSE WE HAVE THE BELIEVE. Take

brown. What, how have you been? VaWe, the crisis is like Coco and the Magi, that if things go wrong is because on TV we have gotten scared and we thought, and as we do not spend like before, because now there is crisis . Neither the fall of the housing bubble or subprime crisis in the banking sector has become a giant game of "let's see who would pop the balloon of water" and has made banks turn off the tap of credit, naaah, sillies.
Blame it on the TV and the politicians who have made up his mind that there is crisis. Of course, we knew that we could not trust them, right? to Finy after the end of summer we lied

0 comments:

Post a Comment