Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good Proxy For Facebook @ _ @ More emotional entanglements.

aracomenzar not know what to do ... every day that passes I'm more crazy for him but also feel it is more a waste of time


you like another ... that I'm almost sure.


Anything else? Oh yeah, I went to see the movie the Da Vinci Code ...- o-guess if the book did not like the movie obviously was not going to look like a big deal ... but hey, is securely in place and I like actors ...

plans for tomorrow?


evz in the afternoon may see Sara, before heading out Riaz house ... if I invited a convicted ... instead of thinking about hearts pregnant with irina =)... or x'D Fabiana, well ... Uhm ...


Katya, you're a wanker ...=) why? because I call all daydowry and your ... brat, you are not or are studying ...;_; suciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Gossip: my superdani is tied =) (no matter who do not understand)


Ehhh every day I see more people with lenses colored contact (no allusion to Cat x'D)

Ah yes ... I have some time working on a drawing and plan to retake it (since I started reading the portrait of dorian gray oscar wilde and the pet cemetery Stephen King did not have time for anything else)


Good news! my dad came back from Buenos Aires today, and I said you have to periodically go there, which means that I can sneak in some travel =) SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII that has me well.


Anyway, this is it for hoy guys.

Eat fruits and vegetables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment